View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 12:19   Link #17
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Why would Kabuto know or care about Haku, Asuma or Neji's dad?
Haku is the only known Ice user in the series, and conceivably, one of the most proficient in the Narutoverse. Additionally, Kabuto would know about Haku through Zabuza (who was also summoned).

Asuma was a highly regarded shinobi, and he would make a great diversion if nothing else.

Neji's dad...no idea (though I guess he could have been great). Got to have Neji do something, why no battle his dad?

And, the Kages (it’s unclear if the Konoha Kages are summoned), Jinchuuriki (its unknown how they are depowered, though it could be possible that Madara will seal the Bijuu back in the containers, which would make them uber zombies), Hanzou and even Chiyo all make sense to summon

Personally, I hope Kabuto summons Mikoto and Fugaku, then has both of them set out to kill Sasuke. Now that would be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
And how can he revive so many people anyway? Last I checked it takes a huge amount of chakra just to revive one person.
I don't recall, but where did it say that the technique was chakra intensive? I think the better question is just how many stored bodies does Kabuto have just waiting to eb sacrificed? .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote