View Single Post
Old 2009-12-16, 09:44   Link #5441
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Wow, first time I got to post right after spoiler pics.

So Hayate finally puts on his butler suit again, it's about time. That means if he has to fight Machina again the snake-demon-thing is going to be owned so hard. If Athena was still wavering on her feelings, I bet that badass Hayate fighting for her will easily make up her mind.

It also looks like our favorite butler-in-debt is seriously grateful to Nagi for making that choice and sacrificing the inheritance. I don't think he's going to fall in love with her (especially not while she's still so young; remember, he likes older/mature girls) but he's going to stay with her no matter what now. I suppose that means he may never have a girlfriend since without the inheritance and possibly adequate pay now he'll never have any money at all. Damn that Athena for screwing up his head, if only Hinagiku could have just pointed that out to him earlier that he didn't need money then at least somebody would have a chance.

Well it means that they're all going to have to try really hard now to try and gain his affection, like he'd ever notice. Hope it means the depressing drama will be over soon.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote