ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

Uhmmm... Ta-dah?
Thanks I will use it right away, at last another rein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

Bunny Force was originally a gag I did as a "magazine cover". Now, though, I think it would be kinda fun to make it into an actual "Magazine" about the Nanoha universe, fandom, ect.

What I'm looking for from the fandom is anything that you would want in the magazine. I'm going to photoshop it all to look like an actual magazine page scan so you can have your own page, two pages, three, ect. It can be anything as long as it has something to do with the Nanoha series. you can interview your favourite character, submit your fanart, give a teaser of your new fanfic (4 pages max, please), have a profile of your original character, interview your OC, pics of OC, talk about douijin, want about something, shout out, anything at all.

Whatever you want to do for it, just PM it to me and I'll add it in. Please not I can't write anything for you, but I will format it a bit to make it look like a real magazine and not just slapped on there. Even if you don't have much to say or add, go ahead and talk to me about it. I can work it so you share a page with someone else who doesn't have much .

At any rate, once this is done, I plan on releasing it to the fandom through the major sites, and if it goes well I may do a new issue each month. The first issue will probably be released for May if I get enough information.

So PM me any questions you may have. I can work with you to get what you want ^.^

May's cover girl: Cinque
June's cover girl: Sein

Nanoha Avatar & Signature Request Thread Specific: If you want to show off the avatars/signatures you have made, please link them all to me in a PM. Feel free to get creative and make a whole page dedicated to them :3 If not, I'll try to do my best to make it look neat. If you want to say anything in the magazine, please add it as well. :3
you're really a hardworking person are you good luck on that fan mag.

If I remember the sigs that were standing out on these thread were Klashikari and Capture's signatures, since the sigs they're made were the sigs that I usually see everywhere.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me