Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-12, 09:05   Link #2480
Maro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Many cultures don't have a heaven-like afterlife concept and personally I prefer these ideas... life sucks, dying sucks, and so should the afterlife In Bleach it somewhat resembles Hades(Rukongai), Mount Olympus(King's realm), Elysian Fields(Seireitei) and Tartaros(Hueco Mundo) from greek mythology.
This is quite informative. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
we know from the House of Kuchiki and the former noble House of Shiba that they are real families who give birth to the next generation

Rukia's adoption for instance was against the rules and considered a scandal
I was aware the Noble Homes must have been blood related . I was just curious to know how the Noble homes were established. The SS seems to be divided by souls that are from Nobility and those that are poor (example: in earlier episodes Renji and Rukia are ridiculed in school for not coming from nobility).

If ALL souls that die in the human world wind up in the SS then what exactly distinguishes between souls that are condemned to an impoverished life and those that aren't?

It's not a big deal if this is never explained in the show. I was just curious if it was.

@ Chiisai Kuma: I would also like to know if SS births are possible also.
Maro is offline   Reply With Quote