Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 13:10   Link #22126
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Nope, since Alucard have already been around for about 200 years in slumber, and we also have seen him awaken when Moka used her Shinso powers.

In other words the only similarity that Tsukune has with Alucard is that both of them have the blood of a Shinso blood, and that Tsukune might become a similar type of being as Alucard, due to the fact that he was originally human, but apart from those two things, there isn't anything else that connects him with Alucard.

I don't even know, from where did you bring this theory in the first place, but I'm pretty sure that Alucard and Tsukune aren't a single being.
This makes me kinda wonder if Tsukune and Alucard have some sort of connection, but then again, those two possess the same sinister horrifying black aura, thats why people like Touhou, Ruby and perhaps even more people are starting to see Alucard's visage behind Tsukune.

Those two suffered the same fate with a slight difference, Tsukune remained sane and Alucard did not, both are doomed to cross paths.