View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 11:58   Link #539
tsunade666

Finally been able to watch the last episode. At first part it felt a pretty normal average episode but near the end that event makes it a different. A real good ending that I'm sad that it ended and it felt like lot of scene where skip and felt rushed that I'm sad with this adaptation. I still like the animation of first season but its a lot better than nothing at all. But still that was a good one. With Asuka and Ringo visiting them and the last meeting of seitokai and the first few scene where the meeting was being continue again and again until at the last scene where its already night and Ken was left with no time to think much then he just said it. A real honest confession on the girls. A real good and touching story and I wish for more.

Your the real Harem King that I acknowledge because Ken can keep up with it. Other mc with accidental and unwanted harem aren't near your level Ken. Though Tenchi was a good one but still he is satisfied with his life. Ken's life is with a harem an ever growing one. Him stopping becoming a harem king will stop him from being Sugisaki Ken so I admired this guy's guts!