View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 12:36   Link #7
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Saber: Poor and Awesome girl T-T She fought all her opponents with exhalted respect, honour and grace as also equally glorious fury, rage and power. Excalibur at his fullest was a really awesome spectacle and i really felt sad for her when disgrace and betrayal comes to haunt her from all sides.

Gilgamesh: An interestign developement. I hated this guy in Fate/Stay Night but here is an interesting heroic villain full of motivations his backstory and his philosophy, he actually gives things like greed, pleasure and ambition a much more significant meaning and the slow process of how he twists beliefs and keeps holding his ambitiona s his most precious quality ...dastardly awesome xD!

Iskandar: What can i say about this guy that anyone else doesn't now yet? He's the sole reason i started to take this show seriously. Just as Gilgamesh his charisma is undeniable ...but unlike him, Iskandar is a truly admirable figure his ambition contagious and is a person one would want to follow for real. His ideals and beliefs are a wee bit outdated for modern times (like his disdain of Saber's royal status for being a girl) but thet doesn't mean those are wrong, his support for Waver is moving and he even managed to do the impossible, something no one in the entire franchise has managed to do: earn the favour and admiration of Gilgamesh xD!

Waver Velvet: It's hard to not feel related to these guy, he's most likely the audience surrogate. The guys who entered the Holy Grail War without a hint of knowledge but managed to summon awesomeness incarnate in the for of Iskandar. The growth of Waver durng the series really hooked me up and his crowning moment of awesome was definetely the moment when he finally showed his undying loyalty.

Kariya Matou: I voted for him because i really feel bad for this guy, i also have little nieces and seeing him wasting his life trying to save one with the universe constantly conspiring against his efforts really crushed me T-T Even being gifted with one of the most powerfull servants of the franchise wasn't enough to light up his crussade. I cannot avoid feelign simpathy for the poor guy.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote