View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 11:17   Link #76
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
@EvI - you got it right with that pic being juubei.

^In vol.7 it is implied that that the two jyuubeis personalities fused together when both of them form a final contract with muneakira.Before that the original jyuubei is always asleep inside the "önichan" jyuubei.After the merging of both "souls", "onichan" jyuubei is still dominant as her primary personality

Muneakira handling and treating of both Jyuubeis personalities is similar to the ones potrayed in the anime.While "önichan" Jyuubei is clingy to muneakira, the other Jyuubei is doing the cautious "wait and see" approach before finally accepting mune as her general.

As you can see, it's about the souls of the past original male master samurai being inserted inside a young girl (or animal in sasuke case).The young girls is just a vassal and tools for the shogunate and political groups for their powerplay.In order for the girls to unlock their "souls" full power, they need to form a pact with a "general".
If you watch again in ep 9, yoshihiko mentions the last 7 master samurai defeating amakusa (30 years ago?).It was also mention that in the ln.That master samurai is also the last (i assumed to be all male and original) master samurai living in japan.Thats why yoshihiko mention there's no more original master samurai living in japan in the past few decades or so...in other words theres no one in the younger generations after that is worthy to become a master samurai.

this is just an example...assuming muneakira become a master samurai,his skill is renowned throughout japan and then he died.This is not the end of it though.His soul and expertise might be used again in the future ( by inserting the his "ghost" inside a girl).So far there is no one yet to achieved that status yet including yoshihiko.
wait you told me that she wasn't juubei...and well i thought it was her because of the clothes
so that is juubei with the two personalities together (does her hair became silver?)
and thanks for explaining thanks to that i know that their using the same name has a serious case and that this isn't something like oda nabuna
and how much their fusing affect her personality, like...yeah there is still the oni-chan part but does she think more serious in battle? and has a more serius atitude or sadist like the "real"juubei had?
and it explained from where she came from?(yeah the sky, but what was the reason for that?)
Edit: i just noted...is that fox ears on juubei?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote