View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 13:54   Link #101
Metaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
No, you don't. Since you have no idea why haters watch shows, how can you say that there is a balance if you are not open to the opinions of the haters?
I find it pretty difficult to accept the opinion of someone who actively tries to hate. If someone reasonably points out that "this is completely bad", then I'll be more likely to understand it.

Quote:
So you accept criticism but at the same time you don't accept pure hatred which can be accompanied with criticism...
Active pure hatred.

Look, let me clear something up: I don't like the idea of hate. It just doesn't work for me. We all dislike things, sure. That's how it is... But when you say "hate"... Man, I dunno, it just sounds... wrong to me. Something doesn't feel right. Something in my head clicks that makes me think "whoa, what? Really?"

Quote:
Where do you get the idea that they are trying to feel smarter? There could be many other reasons for continuing a serie that they don't like, but to feel "superior" over the people who do like that serie is not one of them unless it's a pure troll or a "snob"
I dunno. Touché.