Thread: Jin Kobayashi
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-26, 11:42   Link #224
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post

Nice points. Though I have to admit I'd have hated it if Harima got over Tenma so quickly. His character would seem so flimsy if so. I think(or hope) it would take a lot to change him, which is alluded to in SRZ. No one ever said one-sided love can't be true love. But for it to be true, it should take a lot to break/overcome it. Otherwise again, it'd just be another rom drama(I'm looking at you Toradora! gawd I hated the ending in that show).
That's why we all love Harima and that's what makes SR different from Animes like Toradora, School Days, and so on. Harima won't take his eyes off Tenma. I mean, we get to see that girls like him (Yamo, Eri!) but he is focused on Tenma. That's what makes him special, his tunnel vision xD

And u're damn right, if he would let go off Tenma that easily, Harima would just be like another screwed up anime character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
As for Harima's feelings towards the girls. I agree not much is known, but I did love it when Yakumo confessed, and Harima replied with a comedic gag because of misunderstanding it, but the underlying message was that Harima knew exactly what Yakumo said, but didn't want to hurt her by outright rejecting her, which he would have done. Shows how classy a guy Harima is (though as I typed this, I remember there being a scene in that 'three who were slashed' show about how Mangoku rejects a girl in a similar fashion(maybe without the gag))

Ok that's enough SR analysis for the day.....
really?!
Forgotten about that scene >.< and it's the first time I hear that Harima probably know that Yakumo wanted to confess! That gives me a total different view about this!!!