View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 12:19   Link #1025
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Lol this thread still has all the makings of a classic Sunrise show thread I see. Don't fuck with people and their expectations for confession scenes is one thing I've learned recently. At any rate this is probably the point where we see the massive divergence in opinion and where the weird subjective criticisms that are common to almost all Sunrise show threads comes out....whether I have to completely bail on it or limit my exposure ala the Gundam forum remains to be seen though.

Do people really think this recent stretch feels like a final arc just because there's a confession in it though? As I mentioned above I know that the confession/shipping thing is really important to a lot of people and can make or break a show for them, but when did it become the be all end all? I thought this was more a show about fighting game mechanics and social situations, not strictly romance.

That said, literally knowing next to nothing about shipping other than that it's very serious business to a lot of people....what the heck does NTR mean? As an increasingly out of touch individual all I can come up with is NewType Reaction.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote