View Single Post
Old 2008-04-02, 11:27   Link #15
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

I have to disagree with all of those that say this is better than wing...IMO this is Wing toned down.

The character personalities aren't as strong, and when they are, they're killed off, as was the case with Lockon (unless confirmed otherwise) and Hallelujah (unless Allelujah gets stuck in a position that he has to summon him again)

The biggest discrepancy from Wing though was Alejandro. Treize had his own schemes, but face it--the guy was a class act and AFTER death, he has essentially found immortality through Mariemeia, Wufei, and Zechs (one of the two easily best pilots in the series and the post U.C (just so the fanboys won't be offended) gundam franchise barring perhaps Killer Tomato). In the meantime, Alejandro tried to be set up as that scheming politician but he just went completely evil and died a death befitting of a typical villain, rather than a dignified one like Treize or dare I even say Durandall (shit the guy died happily with his "family" around him).

Wing and SEED are both visibly better than G00 IMO, although we're judging G00 from the halfway point and it can get even more epic, but I have a feeling G00 will only be Exia 1.5 rather than something akin to Strike Freedom or Wing Gundam Zero.