View Single Post
Old 2010-04-05, 15:17   Link #55
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
To which part exactly? Because I don't remember Envy trying to eat someone of same kind.
...And? So cannibalism automatically makes someone more cruel than anyone else now?

Pride ate Gluttony because it was necessary in order for both of them to survive and triumph. Envy shoots innocent little girls and triggers genocidal wars because it makes him extremely happy. Pretty obvious who the most cruel one is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Babyy View Post
Forgot to mention how awesome Envy's return was. It was pretty neat in the manga, but the animation was just...wow. Loved it.
The animation was indeed extremely awesome there, especially because his beast form wasn't lame CG but actual high quality regular animation.

I didn't really get why they changed it so that the zombie ate him, but eh it worked well enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzy Angel View Post
It's sad... it's depressing... I like it. I just love the new opening because it is tormenting my mind about the ending. Seeing that most of the characters are crying or in agony is making me think more and more about the ending of the series.
Spoiler for speculation about the ending:
Right. Do those look like tears of joy to you? She's obviously depressed in the OP, so there's no way it's supposed to mean that.