View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 08:59   Link #1291
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
EMP worked on the transformers? The reason I'm worried is I'm not sure if Charlottes guns will be jammed by EMP bursts since they're mechanical rather than energy based unlike everyone else.

EDIT: I know them using they're weapons are out of character but how else do they fight with Irish's team? If they're unarmed then what will they do if Irish's team goes inside a building or a subway? they can't exactly fit inside and the only person who can fight with their weapon is Rin since her shockwave can be used to stun and knock out enemies rather fillet them with holes *sigh* maybe I should have Ichika and Irish one on one while Kyuukai and his FRACTURE team fight his Teammates, that'll explain the whole willingness to fight using weaponry since Kyuukai isn't exactly a stranger to armed combat.
Sending Kyuukai and his team was a good choice since they're used to KILL (yes, kill) people in previous experience.

In fact, I suggest you write a debate between Ichika & harem (who wanted to capture them even if it cost their own safety and caused a lot of destruction) and Kyukai & team (who use efficient method to kill them all and avoid property damage) after the fight, when Ichika saw Irish teammates are obliterated.

It'll pull the strain in Idealistic Ichika vs Cynical Kyuukai's relationship.

Anyway, I think we should reconsider the urban combat choice. Irish should know better that he's risking the safety of the Civilians...and you know? Once a character disregarded Civ's safety, they're irredeemable. It's called Moral Event Horizon, a point where a character crossed the line.

For example, better made Irish split out of his team and try to kill the IS user with less-destructive weapon like EMP bombs and low caliber gatling gun. That way, Irish is sorta different and still forgiveable, even if his actions are deemed idiotic.

But first discuss this with yer beta, I believe he would know what to do, that's what beta is for, and he owns the OC to boot. Anyway, it's your story and in the end you made the choice.

Edit: Shockwave? Stun? Why not, but all Irish's teammates will lose their hearing permanently due to overpessure

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-16 at 09:21.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote