Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 14:26   Link #3408
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

It's alright calling Furuichi creep and at all but who would not used that kind of power if it's bestowed upon them from heavens (in this case hell). Lamia looked pretty worried and even Hilda tried to took some measures and make plan before taking out Furuichi without giving him a harm. He has already toxin in his body. His body started to corrode (brain and mind) and because of toxins he is not aware of the fact that he might end up in worst situation. Oga also looked pretty serious here so I don't think next chapter will be all fun and filled with comic relief elements. Furuichi might even lose his sanity or at least his eye sight. If something like that happen then I don't think other people he defeated before will harm or call him creep like in old days but it's comedy shounen after all. I don't think this kind of thing might happen and like you guys said Oga could beat him easily and without happening anything to his body he can back to his old-self and being treated as trash by everyone which I don't want to see that sort of conclusion. To tell you truth I pitty him and even he is acting like a jerk I think he deserves more good treatment from others but that would damage comic side of the manga for sure, anyways. I hope in the next arc we can see some sort of serious story development.