Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-18, 17:57   Link #1295
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Hmmm we'd have to take this into relative though. Shuffle had 24 episodes.

This has 12 so it should be treated a little differently.

Aside from Charlotte, Sylvie's had a few moments here and there where she actually connected with Teppei.

So who knows? Though they are going full out with Charlotte and even Teppei's returning the feeling as well so it's more like.

90% for Charlotte, 18% for Sylvie, and 1% for Seika and the maid.
That's 110% but I think it's still accurate . In the current Arc both Sylvia's and Charlotte's countries are involved. This will probably last the rest of the Show. Really it shouldn't be resolved so fast. My estimate is character closure for Sylvia and further development for Charlotte. But there are little clues here and there that suggest Sylvia. Really though, Unless they totally develop Sylvia in these next couple of episodes it'll seem rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
It is a bit suspicious that they're playing up Charl's story at only the halfway point. I am beginning to think we will be subverting First Girl Wins here after all. Especially with the precedents of both Shuffle! and Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka.

Sylvia: 65%
Charlotte: 15%
Yuu: 15%
Seika: 5%

I bumped Yuu up just for the possibility that she's really flying under everyone's radar right now. After all, technically speaking she's the one spending the most time with Teppei, not Charl. Seika is, regrettably, dead last now barring a Shyamalan-grade twist in the story.
I Would agree with the fact that they're already on Charlotte's issues too quickly. If this arc is resolved quickly, They'll probably move on to Sylvia's Issues (If this Arc doesn't solve them) and something will have to act as a sparker for their relationship.

Basically I think the end result depends completely on timing. Seika's problems are resolved so it takes her out of the picture, Yuu's are also. Charlotte's are getting resolved and Sylvia's have not been tackled.

It's like a murder mystery but it's Romance!
Please at least spoiler the Shuffle! Spoilers, I probably won't ever watch it but some people probably don't want to be spoiled.

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-08-18 at 21:18.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote