View Single Post
Old 2011-06-01, 01:33   Link #32
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Wasn't much of a conclusion but it had its moments with Kuroneko and Kyousuke. She's right; he is pathetic (did Kirino kick his balls off?) On the other hand, at least Kuroneko has learned to tell the truth. That gave her a strong performance and made the first half great. That little peck makes it all the most worthwhile and the most you could ask out of Kyousuke. (Seriously man, if you're not gonna do anything, gtfo and quit hogging up space)

Then you had Kyousuke flying to America just for Kirino... lol you are one desperate mofo. Hey? Kirino's acting like a person for once. I'm shocked! Oh, it's just because she failed at track; oh well, it pleases me to see her brought down to earth and miserable. But still, she didn't crap up the show with her presence, so she gets a free pass as she goes see Memuru the movie 1st (lol @ shallow parody). And +1 for bashing Kyousuke for being a siscon.

It's unfortunate that Kyousuke is the one dragging it down this time.

It's also a pity Manami and Saori didn't get to do much, but episode was fine; just didn't really go that far. Maybe they really should have split this into 2.

7/10 for this episode and whole series of specials.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews