View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 17:29   Link #18
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

I recommend (and my personal favorites) (sourced descriptions)

Through The Wormhole: Morgan Freemen that is all... haha enough silliness. Hosted by Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole explores the deepest mysteries of existence -- the questions that have puzzled mankind for eternity. Highly recommended!
---
Brain Games: I love this! Its fun, and you get to know alittle about yourself, and many interesting facts of the human brain! With a mix of Interactive experiments, illusions, and mind tricks reveal the inner workings of the ultimate supercomputer—the human brain.
---
Planet Earth: As recommended before, it explores the marvels of our planet. With footage of the natural world.
---
Walking With Monsters: How life first started on Earth. It takes place during the Cambrian Period, SUPER INTERESTING! Has tons of unusual looking creatures, and basically one part shows how Earth could have been a insect dominated planet if certain events did not happen. It makes me think of how life is soo amazing!
---
WW2 in HD: An eye opener of WW2. It follow the lives of soldiers who lived Wold War II, through previously unseen color footage from ALL fronts (Home,Europe,Asia,Africa).
---
Breaking the Magician's Code: The title says it all! Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed! A series in which it explains the methods behind magic tricks and illusions!
---
America The Story of Us: This is very very inspiring! A riveting adventure of how America was invented, America: Story of Us focuses on the people, ideas and events that built our nation, covering 400 years of American history in the most extensive and in-depth television series ever produced by History channel.

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2013-01-30 at 00:52.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote