View Single Post
Old 2007-06-01, 12:24   Link #175
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
You sir need a chill pill. A few praising posts does not represent the average casual fan, this minority does not mean we, as a whole, are mindless zealots bumping our heards repeatedly on the floor while hoping for God to send us a sign.
Chill up already.

And that's after reading your post here and there.
That's why I said I probably went overboard. I'll probably never be able to fully relax as when this company specifically does this kind of stuff it has a way of getting blown way out of proportion on the internet (you know what I mean).

Plus, I'd rather hope to see people sending another message as well to them to tone down the advertising a bit and kick up the comedy rather than just being Yes Men. I also have issues about praising advertising as it sends a message to the company I'd rather not give them. Remember how out of hand the Pizza Hut thing got. Basically the opposite of this message:

Quote:
Elydis
June 1st, 2007 at 7:30 pm

Haha was thinking of buying the mag cause konata mentioned it. Tks for the picture and u arnt cheating unless u r caught. Lucky star is definetly an awesome anime, thank god it is not licensed.
Even I find it hard to believe that somebody actually said that, but it's true. Some of the comments on this page are absolutely outrageous.

Quote:
Tyrenol
June 1st, 2007 at 6:54 am

>>and also, as a side note, includes a small plead for Shirashi-kun to be given better treatment.

Shiraishi does need better treatment.

The fact that KyoAni can pull a stunt like that is one of the same reasons the media and advertising industries are losing their audience every day. The line between entertainment and advertising is gone. And good stories can’t be told anymore as long as everybody’s trying to cash in. WTF, Japan.
This is the message we should be sending.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-06-01 at 12:51.