View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 13:44   Link #20
greyhawk
Some dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
can we just drop the stupid School Days ending, seriously! It's been said a half a dozen times already continuing simply shows some people have so little imagination.
Or rather, it shows that people still have some sense of humor Of course True Tears won't go for sth that... "unoriginal", will it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz
In the end Noe will help Shin find a way to get with Hiromi. Note that Noe's "collecting Shin's tears" is a metaphor to comforting him when he will be sad, as Noe's grandmother comforted her. True love will be achieved through much pain and sadness but in the end Hiromi and Shin will be together
Possible, but I'd hate to see that happen. After all, being in love for the first time, Noe has yet to reach that level of maturity, thus she won't be able to let go of him like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz
is that noe in shin's dream in episode one, under a big tree. so does it mean he saw her before he even meet her. if so does it mean noe will be shin's soul mate?...
I still don't understand how you could have such a clear image of someone without having ever met them. And they didn't explain it either. Maybe it just serves as a little sneak preview of the future as to keep the viewers interested.
Quote:
"From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, a pair of star-crossed lovers, take their life."...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG
Well, for what it's worth, I'm wondering if Number 4 isn't pushing Noe towards Shin because she has some ultimately fatal disease? IOW, Noe is preparing to collect tears because she is going to be taking them with her just like her grandma did. In that case, Number 4's caresses aren't so much siscon as "I can't believe she won't be here long"
You could also argue the rooster as a foreshadowing as well as Shin having her as the angel in his book.
Just a thought I had...
Very enlightening. It answers a lot of things and also adds the last element of drama to make True Tears become a masterpiece.
Still, hopefully it isn't the case