View Single Post
Old 2009-12-31, 02:48   Link #270
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleen View Post
2) The two Beatrice's - From the end of Episode 4 it looked like suit-Beatrice and gown-Beatrice might be two different people, but this episode seems to confirm that, they have conversations together (and the "onee-sama" thing...) and appear to others at the same time. Maybe they're the daughters of human-Beatrice, or maybe dress-Beatrice IS human-Beatrice while suit-Beatrice survived and is her sister...? Something along those lines maybe... I couldn't understand enough to say much else though but I doubt they're just there to keep Meta-Battler happy.
With the 2nd part, the two Beatos are creations Battler made. The first one was accidentally created - he attempted to revive Beatrice, rather than create a new one, but he messed up and created a very moe Beato with no memories. He basically flipped out when he found out she wasn't Beatrice.

Then he tried again and created a second Beatrice (the long haired suit Beato). Rather than being a moeblob like the first, she's far more closer to the original Beatrice as she has all her memories. But the problem with her is that she's still not enough like Beatrice. She doesn't have that charming side that moeblob Beato has basically. This is why the moeblob Beato calls her onee-sama (older sister) because that's essentially what she is. This Beatrice gets deleted later in the game, because Battler doesn't see any use for her and regards her as a failed Beatrice.

Battler in EP 6 is a very far cry from Battler in EP 1-5. Best way to describe him: it's as if anime Battler took his place. He's very angry, but at the same time VERY melodramatic. His love for Beatrice is slowly heading towards Kinzo insanity and I'm very worried for what Ryukishi is planning to do with his character. He gets a lot better later into the game, but he was generally a prick the entire game.