View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 20:50   Link #305
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Chocolate Puppeteer controls puppets made from her own body, which itself is made from chocolate. She is also edible. :9
Seriously?

You know, I really don't know why Duel Avatars are given the ability to eat and enjoy virtual food, but it makes one wonder...

Well, as Silver Crow, Haruyuki felt the warm, soft hands of Kuroyukihime Black Swallowtail avatar on his face. He immediately realized that the Accelerated World lacked "adult/child restrictions".

I wonder if it's possible to have on-line sex with Duel Avatars.

I keep think about Scarlet Rain getting a boyfriend and doing it inside the confines of her Immobile Fortress. She sits on his lap and fires all her weapons when she hits her peak. (It's unlikely but possible that she already did this with Cherry Rook.)

Cyan Pile could pay Chiyu back for that Accel Assault incident.

Lime Bell can turn back the clock so that you're immediately ready for the next round.

Silver Crow and Sky Raker and any partners of whom are inevitable members of the Mile High Club.

For the protection of her partner, Black Lotus needs her arms restrained. (It also eases any fears of suffering Death By Embracing.)

Cobalt Blade and Manganesse Blade privately insist that Blue Knight's greatest sword isn't the Impulse.

The young man who was once Red Rider really doesn't know where his curiously selective masochistic streak came from, but he's fascinated by precise, electrical shocks. Also, he occassionally daydreams about creating or modifying toys for his lover.

Last edited by Sunder the Gold; 2013-01-28 at 22:11.