View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 21:40   Link #966
CSJ

I have to say I'm rather supportive of Layfon's little harem there, but Felli especially. I remember talking with another fan of the show earlier when it wasn't as far into the plot and he was complaining how Felli didn't get as much attention as Nina and wanted her to get more development and attention. Personally I think that the simple fact that she is atleast the second most likely to wind up with Layfon (if he does end up with anyone at all) is a testament that she does get proper amounts of attention.

That being said, I'm still a Felli lover, guard your shins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
While the Japanese are not big on public displays of affection this certainly can't be consider as such. A kiss on the cheek is not a declaration of love beyond friendship in any society and especially when the person had the opportunity to kiss the other on the lips but chose the cheeks instead. Leerin was certainly expecting a kiss on the lips but Layfon instead went for the cheeks. This doesn't bode well for her on the romantic side especially considering their entire conversation was mainly focused on another girl.
I think given his state of emotions over Nina when she was missing and when she subsequently returned, it's safe to bet who Layfon is partial to.