View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 15:14   Link #1424
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

I'm trying to look for all the small sings linking the three together and didn't think he was searching for Ranka at all, just hanging around while Sheryl explored. He would have had time to look for Ranka while Sheryl was busy writing her lyrics, but what did he do? Ask about why people sing and fly, while folding a paper plane and letting it fly off.

They might have wanted to add something with him noticing Ranka the first time, but it never went anywhere. I thought episode 6 had a better moment for AR shippers that none of them seem to bring up, or I just missed it, but Ranka never acted on that so that just highlighted the problem she and Alto have with communicating as far as I see it.

Only had time to watch 3 episodes now, so I'm behind, but I'm having problems with my health again, will finish the rest when I get to it.

Spoiler for Episode 07 - First Attack:

Spoiler for Episode 08 - Highschool Queen - the horrors of low budget animation:

Spoiler for Episode 09 - Friendly fire:

@magnus: When Sheryl is looking at the cows or whatever they are Alto doesn't seem to be doing anything, he isn't looking for anyone, than it's Sheryl who asks about the mall, so the only two scenes were spotting Ranka and the one on the train with Sheryl, but it was her who dragged him there anyway. So yeah, that didn't go anywhere.