View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 01:40   Link #88
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Maybe, just maybe the reason itachi could do such horrible things to his family and his clan was because he was an uchiha after all XD
As per the third's explanation, Itachi simply had extrodinary wisdom and insight that apparently allowed him to disregard some of the very primal urges of the reptilian and mammalian portions of the brain, which the other Uchiha apparently have great difficulty with. Long ago, I used to have a suspicion that Itachi massacred his clan because he probably underwent root-like mental conditioning and resocialization in Anbu, then somehow became psychotic and snapped, consequently killing the entire clan.

But now that I think about this, perhaps Tobirama should have tried recruiting at least some of the Uchiha(after a certain amount of demonstrated ability) into a unique branch of the prestigious Anbu squad. In Anbu, they probably wouldn't be suspicious of being excluded as is the case in the police force and they'd be required to undergo special root-like conditioning that would greatly mitigate their intense emotions. Because of the way the sharingan evolves though, this probably wouldn't stop all these lunatics from wanting to kill eachother, but perhps it would have a chance at making a notable difference. This would obviously hurt their potential a great deal, but would also severely lower the chance of some maniac running around summoning a giant meteor down on a village.

I guess Tobirama's explanation now gives a clearer picture to Itachi's tale of Madara, when he described him as being "possessed by the Magenkyo". The monster in the background must be representing Madara's overbearing emotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Is there any chance that Oro just summoned the 4 Kage so Sasuke can ask them questions? I think it'd be a shame if we don't see them fight. And if Oro does decide to undo the Edo Tensei and remove all of them, I hope at least Tobirama will be able to do the same thing Madara did, and stay alive with unlimited Chakra etc.
Ugh, I hope Sasuke releases the jutsu right after he's satisfied with the answers(but I know this is unlikely). The alliance should be able to do their job themselves, and I really don't want to watch these legendary Hokages be defeated by Naruto just so that he can recieve yet more fan-service. I hope they say their piece and are simply allowed a well deserved rest. Or, if they are dragged in the war, then hopefully they're released after Madara's defeat. Too many great ninjas were brought back for unecessary nonsense imo.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote