Thread: Nozoki Ana
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-13, 21:10   Link #70
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
After some time reading a chapter here and there i caught up with recent scans. Good series that has ecchi (seinen level at that ) and a good storyline so far.
The art and ecchi are awesome. So tantalizing every time.
Quote:
What has impressed me the most is Emiru's character and how uniqe she is. She's extremely resolute, intelligent and absolutely in control of every situation (save for the end of chapter 38 maybe, but we'll have to see about that).

This is what I call a real strong female lead - not those usual female characters with fake strength that can beat anyone to a pulp but need to be saved by a male character the moment it's getting serious, activating their "damsel in distress" - switch.... and no, I'm not necessarily a women's libber, just bored by the trope
She really is an amazing character. I love how one Kido comes up, her mood and attitude changes. And the part where she told him she loved him, so damn... cute. She can be cute and sexy, that's awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'm starting to get a School Days flashback. The girl with the biggest set of breasts is also the same one that has the biggest set of insecurities-v-. Can someone photoshop a pic of Emiru with Sosuke Aizen's mullet form from Bleach? Emiru uses her just as planned powers for good-v-.
I think her 'just as planned' power is going to run out at some point.