View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 02:03   Link #3444
Shorya
::>_<::

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
From what has been transalted so far of volume 8 Miya really doesn't seem to treat Miyuki much diffrent then Tatsuya . One disadvantage of volume 8 is that it is only from Miyuki's POV and She isn't too good at reading people at age 12. Take Tatsuya going to the Air Force Base. Miyuki sees it as her mother ordering Tatsuya around, but Tatsuya expresses intrest in the training on base and his normal duties and restictions on keeping the family secrets would likly not allow him to go. Also the situation would not have existed if Sakurai hadn't sugested a women's only event. So what are the true motivations of everyone there? Was Sakurai trying to get Tatsuya free time? Was Miya heartlessly ordering him around or giveing him permission to do something he was intrested in but normaly not able to do under the guise of an order. What about the order to act like siblings? Volume 4 stated "Before that fateful summer three years ago, even if they were living under the same roof, they practically never interacted with one another. Their current proximity was something strictly forbidden by their mother just as she denied any normal sibling interaction. Still, that may have been something decided by the Yotsuba Family. "
Volume 8 chapter 10 gave me chilling thought. What happend to Tatsuya might have been more humae then what happend to the Yotsuba of Maya and Miya's generation.
You say Miya treats both of them equally??
I don't really find Tatsuya any better than how a servant is treated by her Mistress ( it's more like he's from a family which's serving Yotsuba for generations)
even if the story's being taught through a kid's POV, but even a kid can understand the discrimination when it's this obvious.

I don't really find any hidden motive behind Miya's sending Tatsuya to Kazama; it was more like she don't want him to be idle and just to always be engrossed in something or other.

And it's been told numerous times that Miyuki's memory about their childhood is fuzzy and she can't remember anything proper and whenever she tries to her Mind goes blank due to some "Unknown" reason *and that's what I was pointing out, her strange behavior whenever she tries to sort out her mind about their past and Tatsuya's Guardian duty; why she can't free Tatsuya even if she really wanted him to be; and Yotsuba's absolute trust that Miyuki will never betray them*

*sigh* it always happened; first we're always told how inhuman the "Villain" is, then the Author will reveal a side story about the 'tragic' past and will force us readers to sympathies with him/her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Which brings me to believe that the fact his mother love him too much and become yandere, thus making Tatsuya avoids everyone so that she could be hers alone!

humu.

hahahahaha.......!!!! yeah the best possible option; and it could also express why's she's so strict to him because instead of her Tatsuya treats Miyuki more favorably. ╮(╯▽╰)╭