View Single Post
Old 2010-09-04, 21:45   Link #292
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
In the summary it's said that they're 'involved' in a rough and dirty translation, I believe. I'll have to check again to see the exact wording given..

Where did anyone say he was 4 years old and when...? The age for him in Episode Zero at least is taken from the year in which the chapter takes place (every E0 chapter has a year marking it), but any flashbacks can only be guesstimated- same with his EW appearance, although the fact that he's wearing Midii's pendant in that scene means it must take place between the time they met and the time they parted, which was within a year's time if not less- so, same dates as his E0 chapter.

Apart from his age when he met Midii, though, no dates can really be known for him, except birthyear (AC 180), since his data always gives his age as the same as the other boys.
Okies, I really don't want Trowa and Quatre to be involved in making MS...
And I guess you are right, since I cant find any official page to show that he is 4 years old (I guess he might be around that since he looks so small).
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Promos for Glory of the Defeated + Info on Quatre:
http://www.hkml.net/Discuz/viewthread.php?tid=130346

There's some stuff on Tomofumi Ogasawara (manga-ka for Glory of the Defeated) in there as well. Care to translate? Also, can anyone find the Gundam Ace promo images for the other three pilots?
Um...wasn't there a manga on EW already? In which all the pilots go to Mars? Then why is it being released again?
Btw, I keep forgetting, but I LOVE your avatar <3 It makes me laugh; how did you manage that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Personally, I hope it does. I want options like with the three interquels. Pick your preference.

And speaking of EW, any idea what could have happened to Mariemaia? I think she'd grow up to look a lot like Matilda Ajan (MSG).

P. S. I have no idea who that dude is. Just yanked this off Pixiv. It's new.

EDIT: The Babelfished kanji on Pixiv says it's Van. Hello dead uncle, I guess.
I guess putting the pic behind a spoiler tag rather then just linking might be better (I am referring to what Deacon said). And why is Van blonde I expect him to be a brunette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
With the three interquels, I personally don't see Ground Zero as being canon while the other two are. Neither Blind Target or Battlefield of the Pacifists conflict with each other or major elements of the series or EW and both had actual staff writers working on them.

I could honestly see Mariemaia joining Preventer at some point(due to Une) but maybe she just lived a normal life. Either the novel or manga should touch on her.
Weren't you the one who said Preventer 5 may not be canon now? I still can't understand why....and neither can I understand for Ground Zero either -_-