View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 08:42   Link #50
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So judging by everyones' responses, it seems like the only reason he can sense Aizen's butthax powers is because he has 'once' tapped into a super great power of absolute awesomness full of untapped [and uncontrolled] potential? (Yeah i know those aren't real words).

Seems like a pretty lame excuse, I wonder how Kubo is going to explain it, if he will ever.

So if this place they're in is sorta like the hyperbolic time chamber where it was described as being split from time and physical place or w/e, do the people within it still age? I'm assuming that's a yes? But essentially Ichigo can spend the next 10 years of his life training here and mastering his hollow form before waltzing out of there to sh*t on Aizen right?
Yes, but i think Ichigo will not train his hollow form, since Ishin told Ichigo that they will put the focus on perfectionizing Ichigo's Zanpaktou. Ishin has no mask [from all we know so far], so he would not know how to train that part either. Maybe his attack will become more powerfull, though i doubt this will be the only thing that they will train because Ichigo needs something serious to even get near Aizen's power.

Maybe some other transformation of the Zanpaktou, maybe im just beeing silly now