Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 23:43   Link #3243
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Holy crap, he just might come back thanks to Pitou. Togashi is trampling on my expectation of him trampling on other people's hope.

Also creepy Palm is creepy.... waaaaay creepy... and also likes Gon
Well if this happens it should do a good job of trampeling over Gon's hope. I mean nothing good can come from this. Unless Pitou develops a Nen ability to ressurect the dead the only thing we're going to get is something really creepy. Like some kind of zombified Kite...

And what do you know Killua was right about those guys not being able to beat Pitou . Well at least in terms of a 1v1 fight.

Kind of gives the Chairman an insane amount of power though that at this point he's at half strength and no longer the top Nen user on the planet. Does make me wonder how they are going to handle this situation though. 2 more Royal Guards coming and the King is obviously going to be born. I guess right now the best they can do is whittle away at the Chimera Ants forces, but it's still going to be a difficult situation. They need to be strong enough to handle all the powerful enemies coming their way.