View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 11:57   Link #63
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Agreed. I'm salivating for some panels of other non-Whitebeard centric fights (I guess technically everything is centered on Whitebeard...). Show me what Komir is doing; give me some more Tsuru; I could stand to see what Yamakaji is up to; even Strawberry would be a welcome addition.

Man, I'd love to see Comil in action (I'm kinda hoping he doesn't get taken out quickly like John Giant was, but sadly that will probably be the case since he's a lesser known VA....). Should be fun to see what Yamakaji and Strawberry is capable of, too. Before I had mentioned the possibility of higher-ranked marines being Rokushiki masters, so maybe any of the Buster Call VAs can fit that bill (I'd find it kinda funny if Strawberry is a Rokushiki user since he even resembles Blueno a bit ). Sentoumaru should be thrown into the mix too, though I still think Luffy should be the one to ultimately defeat him (but as I said, I'm starting to think that Garp will be the supernova's final opponent in this arc....). Maybe we'll finally see Vegapunk's bodyguard use that big ol' axe of his.....

As far as Whitebeard's commanders go, I'd love to see some more action from Vista and that guy with the Chain Chomp-like weapon. If any of those NW captains made it over the wall, then of course I still want to see action from Doma and Makugai, as well (and Squado, if he isn't still blubbering over his blunder from a few chapters back). Maybe the NW captains would be good opponents for the Shichibukai......