View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 15:41   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
More than that, why would a sister react so strongly (in any way) to her brother over him pointing out that she dropped a pair of underwear?

I mean, there's usually a certain degree of looseness and implicit relaxation within a nuclear family. This is somebody you grew up in the same home with, see on a daily basis for your entire life up until now, and you get totally embarrassed over him seeing a pair of your underwear that you accidentally dropped on the floor?

He's obviously only trying to help her, and it's not like he's some stranger or a classmate visiting that she barely knows.
You're looking too deep into this. Panties are serious business in anime. Little sisters in anime react the same way all the time, albeit a lot less violently (they usually just blush and yell "onii-chan no baaakaaa!").

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
I would have given it a 10... if not for that lil sis of Kuroneko. I know some like her (what with that post about the title finally making sense or something), but I find her quite annoying. That voice sounds like a thirty-year old raising her voice to sound like a child, and it doesnt sound bearable. Well, aside from the voice, I don't have much complaints though. Oh except for that time when she was watching Meruru. If you're having fun, look like you're having fun, dammit. Just that small smile wont do.
Kuroneko's little sister was just adorable! Her voice was a bit peculiar but I thought it sounded cute. If Kirino ever sees her, she'll soak her panties and will want to take her home right away.

As for looking like she's having fun: Everyone has a different way to express emotions. She's just not as demonstrative as Kirino (who's quite extreme). Some people like me keep everything bottled up and only show a little on the surface. It actually caused me a few trouble... people think I'm heartless because I never cry, even at funerals.