View Single Post
Old 2010-07-19, 01:13   Link #16
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
I like brotherhood but sometimes it really Bothers me a lot when I compared to the manga version they didn't really explained to me what really happens until it's totally uncleared on several parts.

Second that Why can't just SCAR finally get settle the score on Kimblee instead of got killed by someone by PRIDE?! Why can't just Greed gets revenge on Wrath for avenge Fu's death instead of Scar who finally finishes him once and for all?! I mean this is just all wrong. I was expecting like that since back then. How could that douchebag Pride just killed his own partner like Gluttony & Kimblee for no apparent reasons?! This is just UNFAIR.

Finally, the show was over and that Flask has finally GONE TO HELL. FOR GOOD.

END. OF. STORY.

OK, Enough of these rants. I really should get off my chest & moving on. Why is this always keep happening to me these days.

My final thought of this show was:-

Voice Actors: All 24 Voice actors had a great resemblance from our all time Favorite Gundam series like 00 & SEED.

Editing: Several scene skips & changes from the manga really makes NO sense & bothers me.

Enjoyment: I really enjoyed some humorous scene a lot.

Emotional Environment: read above post. I'm not gonna repeat myself over & over. Even some emotional scene where Nina turns into Chimera, Hughes got killed by Envy and of course, Hoenheim's Demise.

I give this show an 8.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-08-26 at 05:42.