View Single Post
Old 2013-07-17, 19:36   Link #4068
csuree
The Most Hated™

This Alicization arc is really big.....and it is very detailed.....it might have a significance far deeper than any of the other arcs.

Even though the title came from a "relatively short arc"...honestly reading through all the translated light novels.....I'm starting to forget the SAO era ....I think it should be more detailed about it....

Oh I forgot....Progressive is doing it

Honestly I'm more interested in that than the alicization arc, If this arcwill eventually end up in Accel world it would be a bit of a disappointment.....I was like a bit negative about accel world as even if you can accelerate like that, the limitations on your brain(signal transmission does not allow you to accelarate 1000x or like that), or physical full burst is almost impossible as it would tear all your muscles to contract them so fast....It does not seem too realistic.

It seems like SAO was more planned out and thought of.....Even the fluct-light theory might seem reasonable...

I'm still looking forward for the new volumes...don't misunderstand me....but as kirito spent 2 years in UW, he also spent 2 years in SAO.....why are those portrayed so differently in terms of length?....it seems unfair....SAO is the base of all he is now....

The web version is so far ahead?.....did the alice arc end???....(I so need to learn japanese )