View Single Post
Old 2009-10-11, 18:38   Link #39
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Ero can make a story better, because let's face it a pair of lovers are going to have sex eventually during their relationship, or if you've got some female characters captured by some bastards chances are good they're going to get raped silly.

Ero adds that extra 'oomph' of spice and seriousness to the story. Without it, we'd get a watered version that lacks any of the extra tension and sense of completeness that you'd get with ero in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Most eroge I've played could honestly have done without the ero, as it's clear most writers have no idea how to write scenes like that, and it's also clear that they have a contractual obligation to provide ero. As a result, we get forced, poorly-written scenes with no value other than lolpr0n.
THIS.

in theory, i love ero, and i think it's a nice touch to the story, but when it comes to actual scenes presented in vns... i'd say nay to most of them. and like someone said here, implied sex works well enough.
but i don't think ero scenes need to be vital to the story, purely fanservice ones would be nice too, if they were only written good. (unless they're completely random )
and why do i get the feeling that lots of eroge writers are virgins
desirebluesky is offline   Reply With Quote