View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 06:07   Link #27
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sorry but I disagree with this. If the author take this route and bring back some one that we know is death for good.I would be disappointed.
The author make clear that Yuma it's death so would be pointless to bring her back only for this. he already start to move forward thanks the girls.And like i say he need only them and Rias to solve this once and for all. Honestly would be much better if the trauma get solve like this with the help of his love one that with Yuma that come back from nothingness.Also if the kiss in vol 12 it's initiated by Ise then we know that another part of his trauma it's gone.(still hope he is the one to initiated the kiss).
I agree on the Yuma thing and I think the whole who initiated the kiss thing was most likely Rias .
Something I find interesting is that as more of the volume's are translated I see glimpses of the Truma he got from his relationship with Yuma and how he perceives the girls action's toward him and how he perceives his relationships with the girls which is all connected to the yuma truma.

How he perceives his relationships with the girls does not change at all he still sees them as how each relationship began. The only that change a little was his relationship with asia and only a little after vol 6 and even more after in vol 9 she wants to bear Ise child. Alll though this changes in vol 10.

For Rias's affection and love a master and a pet.
For Akeno's affection and love as her teasing,playing with him and having fun with her kouhai with her S mode.
For Asia's affection and love as a sister and family.
For koneko's affection and love I guess because he is her sempai.
For Xenovia just after his Dragon DNA . Now I added her because I know has kissed Ise on the cheek and has gotten jealous or shown signs of jealousy hint she may like or love Ise.
The Others well thats up for debate.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-06 at 06:36.