View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 01:59   Link #159
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

(Man, things were hectic in the office, so I can only respond now. Pheww....Monday is a hard day. But I don’t hate it )

Ok, let’s continue where we left off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama
Yep one good fight amidst a sea of stock footage I will agree that one stands out, but for the wrong reasons. By comparison AGE feels like it has a good fight pretty much every time there's a major battle of the arc as do most Gundam shows. Still not seeing where this argument of yours has much ground to stand on.
Exactly what argument? I already said that the action in AGE is better than in Destiny in my first reply to you, right?

What I was arguing is the so called "hypothetical point" of yours. And now that you have explained yourself, I'm cool about it. Or do you want to continue this?

Quote:
As for the Ambat battle, I'm pretty sure they actually didn't beat all those Vagan units. In fact I seem to recall Don Voyage dying and Ract almost dying were it not for Flit stopping him from making a pointless self sacrifice (where was someone to do that for Fram?). The rest of the Zalam/Euba alliance was pretty much wiped out to give the Diva crew time to invade Ambat and kill it's commander thus ending the battle in a Federation victory with heavy losses.
Actually, given the quality of fire-power they got, it amazed me that those Vagan suits didn’t wipe the asteroids with those ragtag alliance MSs in no time and then continue to gang-up on AGE-1 & G-Exes then destroy Diva. Those Vagan suits are overwhelming in power & speed but suddenly the Vagan pilots lost their edge that they showed on the first episode by being stupidly slow and waiting to be shot at.

Quote:
Do your friends by any chance spend a lot of time rageposting about the episodes on Facebook and never really liked the show in the first place. That could have something to do with it.
No, they’re not rageposting. It was a nice chat. We’re having a great time laughing at some certain elements in AGE as well as some healthy arguments. Most of them view AGE the same way I do. Also, No, they didn’t spend a lot of time (only once a week for a few hours).

Quote:
Also bringing what your friends like into the argument isn't going to do much for convincing me here seeing as it comes down to a matter of taste and I say pretty much all Gundam series have great soundtrack and AGE is no different.
Excuse me, who was trying to convince you about anything? I was merely giving you what I got for your statement here:
Quote:
I doubt you'll find many people that will find they have a similar issue though.
and guess what? I did find quite a number of people (my friends that I mentioned earlier) that have similar issue as mine regarding AGE’s OST. If you don’t like it, then why bring it up? That’s right. You’re the one who brings the issue (of finding people who has similar issue as me) up, not me.