View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 20:49   Link #270
matrixhazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Episode 7-10 summaries seem to of been revealed http://pastebin.com/eChFYJ77 (thank you resoni on twitter~) and...mio won't show up till episode 10 O_o.
I think it is possible. I have expected that after Komari's arc is completed, it will be going to focus on only recruiting the remaining members now. (Since Komari doesn't disappear like other member do after their routes are finished, it's OK to have her route appear so early).

If there are all real, this means ep7 will obviously introduce Kanata too. Great (She is one of my favorite girl after Mio & Kud after all) But still wonder why they need to put Rin story before recruiting Mio. I really want to see her badly now

BTW, I already aware of the no. of episode and expect the anime to have some OVA (Muscle Sensation for sure since Masato always trying to brainwash us with his muscle dance). But never know it may have a movie??? If it's going to have one, then I think it makes sense to have common route and all heroines route until Rin2 in 26 eps, then finish Refrain in the Movie. But I believe it is better if J.C. gonna do another season for this anime.

P.s. Well, since I'm more fan of Rewrite more than Little Busters!, so I hope that after LB is finished. Key will going to have some studio adapting Rewrite right away.