View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 01:36   Link #30807
Drifloon

Pikablu, do you really think we haven't heard all your arguments before?

Quote:
EP5 - Erika talks to everyone
EP5 is a fanfiction, Lambda doesn't care about the heart of the game, she gave Kanon a separate body as a troll etc. If you don't like that, you can go with the 'Battler is an unreliable narrator from EP5, and all scenes with Shannon/Kanon are from his POV' version. Or the 'there was only one servant there really and this servant's actions are represented in the narrative by two characters' version (notice how they do everything together, like carrying the umbrellas and closing the parlor door?).

Quote:
2) EP2 - 1st Twilight Paradox
Uh...what are you even talking about? Shannon and Genji left the chapel before Battler arrived. To go and see Kinzo, apparently. You know, the guy who's actually dead. Kanon was the only one at the chapel when Battler got there.

Quote:
EP6 - People Count, Erika's Finale
'Humans' means that dead people are included? Never heard that one before, but by that theory, Kinzo should be counted too. Oh dear, then that would mean that there are 18 humans including Erika and Kinzo's bodies, wouldn't it? That would make for a total of 16 living bodies, then, right? Now what theory does that sound like?

Quote:
5) The Master Keys
Shannon and Kanon are two separate personalities, and are acknowledged in red as such several times. Of course they count as two servants. Also, Our Confession confirms that Yasu does carry two master keys.

Quote:
6) EP3 - Chained Rooms, 1st Twilight
Ryukishi explained this in an interview.

Quote:
K That’s true. I despaired about the mystery of the linked locked rooms until the very end. Will said that „The end and the beginning overlap“, but…

R It’s a metaphor, so even the people who understood the hint, seem to have done so only barely. But because I wrote it that way to distract the people who did not understand, I won’t explain it further now.

K I made a guess that „The guestroom on the first floor is the key“. It’s the pattern that Shannon and Kanon are alive, I think.

R The keyword is „Among the 6 locked rooms, there is only 1 on the first floor.“. If you give it some common sense, at that point there was no hypothesis made about the locked room of the chapel. No one came close of the chapel, it was just thought of as locked. If you exclude the chapel, there is 1 locked room on the first floor, then 2 rooms on the second floor, 1 on the third floor and the one in the downstairs boiler room. And if those were locked from the inside, and there was no key to open them, then…

K Then it’s natural to enter through the first floor window.

R And if you look at it like this is all scatters. In this chain of 6 locked rooms where each locked room can be broken that way, there was a big hint which room was entered first, at least I think so. For me it’s actually quite embarrassing that I have to answer this right now *laugh*.
Quote:
7) – Shannon & Kanon are acknowledged BY THE RED as 2 separate people, time and time again:
Two people in one body.

Quote:
8) EP1 Paradox, Shannon and Kanon are next to each other in the Shed.
Battler did not see Shannon's corpse. He never mentions seeing Shannon during the narration. He mentions the other five, but not her. In other words, something vaguely body-shaped was lying in the corner, but nothing sophisticated enough to be called a body double. Will said that if George had entered the shed, he'd have noticed immediately. Also, Rosatrice theory also needs something like this, you know.

Quote:
9) Another point about the Shkanon theory, why must Kanon not leaving a corpse behind mean Shannon = Kanon? There are 2 points I want to raise with this:
It doesn't have to mean that. That doesn't mean that it isn't true.

Quote:
10) Gender Confusion, no evidence
There's a lot of evidence pointing to Shannon and Kanon sharing the same body, and a HUGE amount of passages that talk about different personalities for different situations, building different identities for oneself, etc. Once you get that much, you can deduce the gender confusion part for yourself.

If you still don't believe me, you might find this thread interesting. I managed to convince several people who had previously disbelieved in Shkanontrice over there.
Drifloon is offline   Reply With Quote