View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 02:43   Link #38
SSJiffy
AWWWSOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
First off, the censors aren't near as bad as everyone seems to think they are. With sound effects for which even the all-purpose "WTF!?" seems inadequate, you either can guess what's going on or seeing the result without the cause actually makes the scene funnier(like when Sakura was lying on the bathroom floor looking like he'd been dead a week).
Here's a question for the philosophers: Zakuro-chan is nine years old, but she's more developed than most eighteen-year-olds. So, if a man is attracted to her, is he really a lolicon? Note that this is hypothetical as overdrawn endowment has been ruined for me, since I've seen a full ep of Eiken...
I'd like to feel the same about the censors making the scenes more comical, but, no. The gomen-nasai monkey got on my nerves while all the cool stuff could be overheard in the background :[!

As to your philosophy-entailed question: A yes because she's 9, with a no because she's so overly developed, and a but she's still 9 and it's socially unacceptable and punishable by the law. It's difficult, give me an easier one.