View Single Post
Old 2010-03-23, 03:50   Link #10
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Related image:

And the unforgettable thing from the 1st season

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I didn't open one because I thought we were going to use the old thread...
If you want to beat me in creating a thread of a series I like, you need to be way faster.
Yeah i was a day late after the actual announcement i think..but kinda surprised that no one (especially you) actually open the thread.

At first i too thought that maybe we gonna use the same old thread,but because i remembered that Nogizaka Haruka had its 2nd thread for the 2nd season,so i guess it isn't wrong to open a 2nd thread too for Sora No Otoshimono.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
It's a good thing there's going to be another season of this. Did the DVD sales do well? Or was it planned beforehand?

I think this thread should be merged with the other thread when the anime starts airing, though.
It was planned before hand i think.And i don't really think they decide this whole 2nd season thingy by looking at the DVD sales or reception.They gave alot of hints about the 2nd season from the 1st season,so i assume that it was already planned even before the 1st season started.

As for the thread merging,looking at the pattern of other threads for anime with more than 1 season,i guess it isn't necessary.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote