View Single Post
Old 2012-02-08, 09:08   Link #1118
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
OH GOD I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! See Bleach returns this week and I love that most of all, so I am trying to devote all my time to watching for scans, pics, and I am praying for a miracle--that the Bleach hating spoiler girl will actually type a full paragraph instead of 10-15 word summary. (At this point I would settle for 2 complete sentences that actually told us what happened) ..so for now I was trying to be cool and not post in this thread...but I just gotta say...
  1. You can have more than one main character
  2. The main character is not always the main protagonist
  3. The main protagonist is not always the main character
  4. A character can be both the main character and the main protagonist
That shit really if ever happens in these sorts of action anime and usually it has something to do with an action female heroine, it practically barely if ever happens in a Mecha anime, the primary antagonist rival is practically never the main character, Name me how many animes there are where the antagonist, switches into the primary main character later on in the series.

I mean seriously AMATA LEADS FRICKING AQUARION EVOL. THE NAME OF THE SHoW. Kagura is never going to drive that machine, at the very least not without Amata leading it.

Also the NTR crap comes from the fact the Amata and Mikono were litterally about to become in love before Kagura cock blocked it according to that machine and week means jack shit in these sorts of stories that's a poor excuse, people fall in love in practically a day in these sorts of stories.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote