View Single Post
Old 2013-10-16, 11:26   Link #20
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Look! Rock Lee actually used a ninjutsu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
Awesome chapter.. Though i really do not see the need for konoha 10. Naruto could have easily done 9 kage bunshins.
Then Naruto wouldn't have won. See, the entire point of the battle was to show the difference between Obito and Naruto. One has friends and bonds. The other threw them away. Obito is like the Grinch. Something bad happened to him and he became a nasty jerk. His heart is two sizes too small. That is why when they clashed, he saw the dream of him having gotten over Rin thanks to having friends. Then he became Hokage. And like the Grinch, he will see the error of his ways and be redeemed. Narutism is just like the power of Christmas!

But seriously, I actually like that Kishi thought of a way to involve the K11 and just not have SasuNaru and Obito throw meaningless jutsu at each other for 5 chapters. It gave the battle more meaning and goes back to what Itachi told him. It also should be a good lesson for Sasuke. And why he can never defeat/kill Naruto. As long as Naruto has his Inner Circle, he is unbeatable.

It also makes me think Kishi realized he messed up during the Pain fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
this was so bad i'm speechless. it's worse than bleach right now and that's saying a lot
Oh god no. Nothing is as bad as Bleach. Kishi at least tries to stick to his themes. Bleach is an unfunny comedy at this point.

I actually liked this chapter. Really liked it in fact.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote