View Single Post
Old 2009-05-24, 14:43   Link #155
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post

It nice that people love Haruhi but saying that others are going to ditch other titles because it's a superior title is another thing. There are also lots of titles out that are better than Haruhi like Shin Mazinger Z, Requiem of the Phantom, Eden of the East and Guin Saga for example. Spice and Wolf 2 also starts in July.
I don't get or like that either. It's one thing to be excited and be a fan of something that's just come back on the air, but it's another to play yourself and speak for others like all are Kyoani/Haruhi fanatics and put down other shows and studios for the sake of holding Haruhi or K-On up. It really diminishes the works of other studios when it totally doesn't have to and is kind of insulting to people that might just not care for a certain type of genre. I too subscribe to the fun for the sake of fun when watching anime rule and I have my favourites, but I don't see it as a matter of what's the best and try to project that idea as if it should be the same for everybody.