View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 16:02   Link #66
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Revived the 4 Hokage but not Jiraiya..... Had me a little sad.
This seems like a bad idea for Oro, I mean the 2nd was the one who first made the Edo tensei, if anyone knows how to undone its control it would be him. Then you have the 3rd who was the "professor" of jutsu, and the 4th who was a known innovator of new jutsu. Just this combination makes me think team Taka is playing with fire (hey a pun!).
All 4 of them being stuck in a death god's tummy, you would think they would have talked about how to escape from either the seal or the edo tensei. Considering the 1st and 2nd were just under its effects.

Could we possibly see naruto fight his father? A reenactment of Madara vs the 1st? The 3rd Hokage at his prime!? The possibilities are mindblowing!
Madara knew how to stop himself being released when Kabuto released Edo Tensei but the 2nd Hokage may be unable to release himself / gain control if Orochimaru controls him with a tag.

It may more interesting if it was Sasuke's side vs Naruto's side vs Madara's side rather then Sasuke's side joining Madara.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote