View Single Post
Old 2007-10-06, 12:34   Link #69
aki/kaze/shi
Without Love

Location: Locked up in my room, in fears the neighbours will infest my house with....GRASSHOPPERS.
I don't care who I say it to, because I always bring two manga to school.

1) To read and is normal to me.

2) One that will freak the hell out of people and I'll have the pleasure of laughing.

I usually let them look at #2, which gets many a weird facial expressions and questions. Kamichama Karin usually freaks out just bout anyone. XD How..? The frist one is one that most people will ask to read, or even some ask how famous the manga artist is and such and how popular it is in other countries. I like answering those questions.^^ I don't mind when people start asking questions or making fun of it, I go ahead and laugh myself sometimes saying "But really, sometimes people like different things. These just happen to be some of the most interesting shows and reads of my life." One guy even asked to take my little sister's Pixie Pop manga to get pick-up lines from it. o_O

And I usually read manga in Tech class when we have free time on the computers. Some guys kept pestering me "Is that all you do? Read backwards books*?" and then started reading what I was reading while making fun of me. Losers. :P Hehe.

* = They call manga that because of how its read.
aki/kaze/shi is offline   Reply With Quote