View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 14:38   Link #45
levyian

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
He had already given it to Nagato, and there was no need to take it back. He had basically given Obito the rinnegan since he gave him Senju Dna and he was already Uchiha. He gave Nagato Uchiha Dna when he was already Senju. I don't really understand why Obito only took 1 of Nagato's rinnegans, and what happened to the other one. Madara was able to use both his Sharingan and Rinnegan when they showed him fighting with Naruto. He switched his Sharingans to Rinnegans. I guess this means maybe Obito never awakened his own Rinnegan but had to take Nagato's but only took One.
I figure he would only take 1 since Madara told him he may not activate his own rennegan and he would need his sharingan for kamui then in order to have the best of both worlds, he would have to keep one eye for sharingan and use the other for the rinnegan.

I would however like to see how the fourth mizukage is tied in since the glance we got from kisame's flash back show madara with dark hair (could be the shadow) yet here he is old and has white hair. Couldn't be that long.
levyian is offline   Reply With Quote