View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 16:49   Link #44
pinoscotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
OK, must we have another replay of the usual crap about this show every time there is a scene like the kiss? If you're not used to it by now, and do not see it in context, then I don't know what show you have been watching. I doubt that was the first time Satoru had watched Saki and Maria kiss, nor do I expect it will be the last.

Is Maria "paired" with Mamoru? I understand why he wants that, but we have never been led to believe his feelings are reciprocated.

I was confused about the mirror on the gravestone, thinking perhaps it was Satoru who was buried there! Can anyone tell us what the characters meant? The version I watched doesn't translate texts.

So now we are left wondering how their memories were rearranged. By psychokinesis at the molecular level in their brains? Or do the adults in charge possess another psychic power that has yet to be revealed except through its symptoms? There certainly have been hints throughout the show that this kind of mind control exists, but this is first episode where it is presented so explicitly.
i don't think it's a matter of feelings, she has to choose a guy, not a girl and mamorou is the first choice among males