View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 18:52   Link #603
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I'M BACK! Ok, I'll settle down now. It has been a while but when one's employed again, time is never in abundance.

I think I know the perfect spell/technique that Ise could learn that would round out his repertoire of techniques. Namely that he could emulate Azazel's gender-flipping device to use on males to do like in the short stories to allow him to use all his female only techniques on the now female opponents.

I got that idea after reading the short story of Ise's sickness and how Kiba purposely flipped himself for Ise's benefit. (Personally, I wonder if Kiba would like life better if he were to permanently become female just to get in on the Ise Harem legitimately.) When Ise stated that the device was sealed, but could come in handy at a later time, I got to thinking that Ise could copy it's effects to solve the main limitation of his female only attacks.

And like all things there could be a variable to how effective it would be when given who his opponent is. I was thinking that when used on a weak or vulnerable opponent, not only would they be turned female, but their entire psyche would also be feminized. So no matter how macho they used to be, or think they were, they would end up becoming a maiden of maidens.

The lesser effected victims would probably cover all the other female personality stereotypes all the way up to tom-boyish being the last of the female oriented personality types imposed onto formerly male opponents. The last effect that could happen and only to strongly resistant opponents would probably just be the gender flip and no mental effect, so in essence just a man in a female body. Which could be hilarious in and of itself, especially if they're perverted and would do just like any other man in a female body would do.... go someplace private to go "test" that body's new features. Or an even less effective version would be turning the opponent into a futanari, which would make just about anyone awkward, unless they're into that.

And now, after this, I'ma go back through some of the pages here and see if I can find the release date for volume 14, since a friend of mine showed me a sample of the cover... which also gets me into wanting to see if you guys may have posted a high resolution version of said cover.

Cheers!