View Single Post
Old 2008-06-09, 15:29   Link #1087
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

On NOD: My thoughts on NOD are flexible. If we rip the basics out of NOD (terrorist organisation with a charismatic leader) and rebuilt it using that, I have no problems. All Uomo's profile needs to avoid a Rebuilt is such an organisation.

In my idea, NOD is a branch of Belka warriors and supporters who refuse to leave the war lost. They draw recruits wherever they can, but are limited in size and power, which is also the main reason they never openly attacked the TSAB before: They simply don't have the resources nor influence to wage open war against the TSAB. One of the reasons Kane worked with Jail on his plans could be that he was planning to use Jail's succes to wake old flames or otherwise gather support against the TSAB from those who aren't entirely happy with it. With this plan failed, Kane didn't emerge as he initially planned, and remains underground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Thanks. I think I can work out something interesting from this.

Building up on Tesla-Griffith relationship, given their long-distance relationship, would Tesla pursue their relationship after StrikerS, or she'd have preferred to remain as good friends with Griffith?
The coin is still up in the air on that one. I'm not sure myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
AKA Status Quo is god.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Wow that totally saved me having to ask you about that... *notes down that importing NERV chars into his StrikerS crack is apparently A-OK then.*

Speaking of said crack like I said I like the idea “Strikers + OCs + more stuff.” Since most projects to that effect seem stalled out and I feel like doing something else right now so… Anyway the basic premise is pretty much as above though a bit more subtle then that; basiclly the official RF:6 roster is (mostly) as in canon, but for some reason there always seem to be dozens more mages “just passing through, conducting joint training, observing the units operations, etc”. Basiclly obeying the letter of their mandate while totally ignoring the sprit of it… Good thing too because the bad guys are getting some help too.

Basically the entire point of this is just for me to be able to hijack and write with as many OCs and CCs as possible. Just for kicks basiclly and pretty much anyone whose back story make it’s even vaguely possible is liable to show up. (and that won’t basiclly break the plot since this is supposed to stay reasonably close to canon so drastically AU chars are probably out unless adapted). Another thing is that in this timeline RF:6 probably survives in some form and gets bigger Post Strikers to become a sort of OC clearing house. Basically while Unsung War is my “serious” fic this is more of a crack verse done just for fun. Continuity or an overarching plot isn't really something I've planned at this point I'm thinking I'll just use it as a sand box to write crack in speaking of which I present the first drabble of the timeline.

Spoiler for Riot Force Orphanage?:
Don't tell me you didn't think it when watching the series.
Yes. Yes I did. And I made one too.

All things concidered, Syn may be the most 'normal' OC I have created so far.

This also reminds me of the time when people tried to convince me that 'Project F does not make powerfull mages' despite every one of its known subjects being one.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-06-09 at 17:28.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote